VP of Sales
Miami, FL | Remote work available
Dear Future Sales Leader,
I understand you. I know you have been killing it at your current job. I know you’re always 125%+ over plan. I know they keep raising the bar, and you keep blowing away expectations. You go home each day knowing you’ve moved the company forward.
And you’re ready to move on.
You have been selling B2B SaaS products for years now, yet you have grown tired of selling widgets. Your boss makes her extra large bonus on your hard work. You’re making good money, but your soul is not on fire like it used to be. You feel grateful that your current company taught you so much, and that you were able to grow in your role.
Still, your journey does not end at your current employer.
You want to change the world. You want to have an impact. You want... more.
You’re exactly who Kairos is looking for. The very person we need. We are building something special here. In fact, we are swinging for the fences. Our success is about finding amazing people, and setting them free to solve problems. And you are a problem solver.
We're here to support and guide, yet we believe in your ability as a self starting leader. Sometimes the best folks don’t think they are ready for their next challenge. Do you? Join us on this amazing journey and let's show the world what we can do, together!
Brian Brackeen, CEO & Co-Founder.
- Navigate through complex sales cycles
- Construct, forecast, manage your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Present the value of computer vision to decision makers
- Evangelize our shared vision through product demonstrations, field marketing events and account-specific initiatives
- Contribute to building out our sales team
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with our customers
- Deep collaboration with Product & Marketing teams
- 5+ years experience in B2B software sales; with a strong preference for APIs & SDKs.
- Successful track record selling software to Fortune 1,000 companies
- Carried and hit quota of >$1.0M in previous positions
- Experience closing six figure deals
- Closed complex sales cycles in competitive markets
- Demonstrated the ability to build accounts from scratch
- Creative, creative, creative!
- Keen and active interest in the tech industry
- Excellent academic qualifications; bachelor’s degree preferred
- SaaS sales experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- You have Jason Lemkin's face tattooed somewhere on your body.
What's in it for you
- Great organization with strong & positive culture. We don’t point fingers, we grow together.
- Miami, Florida w/remote & flexible work options (Local candidates strongly preferred)
- Generous Quarterly Bonus & Stock options
- Fully covered employee Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k with company contribution